(As Adopted by NCRA)
- I respect my student's time, and I will answer e-mails promptly. "Promptly" is a term to be defined by the mentor and student.
- I will try to guide my student by words and example.
- I acknowledge that any views, opinion, guidance, or remarks I may make are personal and may not reflect the views, opinion, guidance, or remarks of the National Court Reporters Association, Illinois Court Reporters Association, or any other professional association.
- I will notify my student when I am unavailable to receive/send e-mails.
- I promise to abide by these guidelines.
- I understand that my assignment as a mentor is voluntary. If I elect to discontinue my participation in the ILCRA Online Mentoring Program, I agree to promptly e-mail my student of this decision. As a courtesy to my student and the ILCRA Online Mentoring Program, I will promptly notify Joni Markel of my decision via e-mail so that another mentor may be assigned to my student.
Click here to submit a Mentor Application.